Friday, October 22, 2010

It's a small world after all

This is why I don't like the real world. It seems to be working pretty good, but it's turned out a tad too small.
I've been looking around the virtual underground network, and seen a few tips and techniques for such things. One of the main ones being using a low poly version of the same model first to get the scale right. dat soudns rad!1! As if it ain't low poly enough...in comparison to that faggot owned company with the lamp and the toys and the bad music owned by that queer that has shares in turtlenecks. Oh how everyone adores them, it sickens me.

Anyway, so I guess that's what I'll end up doing tonight. Cutting down the polygon count severely to the point I could probably put it in Quake II. Just so I only have to put in less than half the effort to build the model, instead of building the full count to only find out it's the wrong size again.

We'll see how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment